Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Junk Story: Shoe racks

I still have more shoes than my hubby... sigh...

This is going to be a series of junk making it into my home as a new repurposed function/furniture that is anesthetic enough to not look too shabby.


These shoe racks here is actually made out of 2 separate pieces I picked-up at the refuse room. The first rack (bottom half) doesn't even have any flaws on, it's lacquered, clean, have all the legs/supports but just sitting out in the refuse room.


The 2nd piece was however less of a good find. A 3-tier shoe rack, missing one of its support part, a little bit dirty and no varnish on.

But with a little modification, I have modified it into a 2-tier rack that serves its function, adding on top of my previous double-story shoe rack to make it 4. 2+2=4

No comments: